Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Off the Grid

Sorry for being a ghost, I've been trekking all around the Midwest and attempting to study for my comps.  The remainder of this week and weekend will be a whirlwind trip to spend time with fiance's family and back just in the knick of time to start up another semester.  I'll be back to more regular blogging next week.  I have lots of wedding updates to add, giveaways I won to thank everyone for, and some school news as well.

New followers- feel free to introduce yourself, I love getting to know you and finding other blogs as well, but make sure your reply email is set, I reply to all my comments :)

Off to cram at the library with my classmates, here is to hoping tomorrow goes well!

And just because I hate posting without photos:  some adventures when visiting fiance for 2.5 weeks.
Castle at the TN renaissance fair
Touring the castle in 90+ degree weather

No comments:

Post a Comment