Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mil Spouse Blog Link Up

Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day!



Well hello! I hope it’s not presumptive that I’m participating in the spouse blog hop, seeing as how I am about 12-15 months from being a spouse.  
Homecoming, August 2011
I’m Dani, and I’ve been with my solider for 7 years.  We are high school sweethearts that have been together long before the Army was a possibility.  We are also newly engaged, I said yes just over a month ago while vacationing in the Bahamas. So right now we are in the thick of wedding planning along with the Army and their constantly changing schedules.  

Military Ball, November 2011
I am a full time graduate student currently pursuing my doctorate in Audiology.  I love ears! I just finished up my 2nd year, so officially halfway there, and 2014 will be here before I know it.  So right now we are still distance, but hopefully that will change in the next 12 months.  

I said yes, March 2012
I started this blog to connect with other milie girls while fiance (then boyfriend) was deployed to Afghanistan.  He came home in August and it’s been quite an eventful several months.

9 comments:

  1. Hi!!! I am found your blog on the blog hop! Congrats on your recent engagement. I look forward to following your blog. :) -Jen @ The Adventures of Our Army Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your engagement! Scheduling a wedding around the military schedule is fun:) Hope it all works out for you!

    Poe
    thoughtsfrompoekitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your engagement!! :) I'm a new follower from the blog hop, I can't wait to read more!

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping by from the BlogHop.... like probably quite a few others too :) Congratulations on your engagement! I look forward to reading more about your adventures.
    Greetings from Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also from the bloghop! Congrats on the engagement! Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    Happy Milspouse (or soon to be!) Appreciation day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not presumptive at all! Glad you joined in. I was afraid I myself was being presumptive...because although my husband is in the military, we have yet to go through any deployments...or even live on a base. (He is just finishing up ROTC.) Glad there are other newbies out there, too. :) Congratulations on your engagement. What a fun time of life!!
    -Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I am a little late from the BlogHop but I wanted to say that is awesome that you are in audiology!!! I will be pursuing mine next year when we get back from Europe. It was nice to meet you! So Happy belated military spouse appreciation day and congrats on your engagement!!!! Amanda

    mickandmackarmyadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to send you an email, but your reply is email isn't set up.
      You're going AuD? That's awesome!! Where you thinking and what concentration? If you have any questions on the process or programs, let me know :)
      Thanks, and happy belated mil spouse appreciation to you! I'll have to check out your blog and "meet" you that way :)

      Delete