Monday, September 26, 2011

My Day Thanks to Pinterest

A cancelled class equals 3 hours of me time! So I decided to try a few things I've been pinning away.  Here is what I accomplished:

The workout started with a 1 mile run at a 9 minute mile pace, walk one lap, then do the work out.  My workout partner and I then walked a lap, got a drink and did it all over again.  Those wall sits are brutal!! A good long stretch and some serious hydration will hopefully keep the pain to a manageable level.
Ouch.  I'll be hurting tomorrow.
Delish!
Then once I got home, I decided to make a new tasty treat.  This was perfect because it was single serving and quick to make.  It was delicious! I may have overcooked it a little bit, but next time I'll use less time on the microwave.  It was super simple to make: mix 1 egg, 3 tbsp brown sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1 tbsp softened butter, then add 3-4 tbsp of chocolate chips into a coffee mug.  Toss in a microwave for 1.5 minutes and then enjoy!! It would be amazing with ice cream, but I decided to not get too crazy ;)

So yes, this was my Pinterest inspiration for the day.  I'm totally addicted and spreading the wonder that is pinterest to many friends.   Feel free to message me if you want an invite.

1 comment: