Monday, March 26, 2012

Back for a few days!

Well hello bloggy-verse. I am back from the fabulous Bahamas! We arrived back yesterday evening, and a long night of laundry and cleaning/prepping for today went on.  We had a 3 hour layover in Miami, so lots of Kindle time was had :)

Some of the highlights from the trip via photos. I took what seems like a gazillion, so choosing less than 20 seemed hard!

Spending an entire week together.


Toes in the sand.

Snorkeling for the first time.

Getting lots of sun, while wearing sunscreen of course!

Playing/swimming with dolphins.


Amazing food and drinks.


Watching the sun rise over the ocean.


Turning 24 on the 24th and celebrating 7 years together :)

And my favorite of all: saying "YES" to marrying the love of my life!

All in all, an AMAZING week and a HUGE thank you to my guest bloggers :) Stay tuned for two more lovely ladies this week!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I guessed what you meant in your email about a "life changing week" :) I love the picture of you two with the kissing dolphins- so precious! And I love your new engagement ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW it!! I nearly commented 500 times that I thought he would propose on this trip, but I didn't. :) Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH yay! congrats!!!! The ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah!!! I am so excited for you! I had a feeling as well... :) Such a pretty ring, too!

    ReplyDelete