Friday, March 30, 2012

Guest Post by Sue

Hello everyone, I'm Sue and I blog over at Hello. Also, I love you. My blog is about my life. I write about everything in my life, although my husband Aaron, my puppy Twink, and living in Japan are my main topics of conversation. I've also recently made my first vlog. It was a little awkward but I decided I liked it and now I have plans to start a vlog link up. I really try to be honest and open with myself and anyone who decides to read my blog so you'll find a lot of that over there. In January I wrote a particularly honest post about myself to let people know a little bit more about who I am and how I got here. Even though I've been through some difficult things in my life I treasure love and happiness about anything.

I absolutely love to write. I can tell stories all day long. I write about whatever is on my mind, but sometimes the things on my mind are too much to write about so I don't. If ever I'm absent from my blog for a few days, it's usually because there's things going on in my head that I'm still wrapping myself around. It can also be because I'm busy writing things that are not yet for the public eye! I believe that writing should come from inside you. You can push yourself to excel at writing but if you've got nothing inside then the writing can't come out. If you ever sit down to write a blog post and you simply can't think of what to write about, my advice is this: Go out and do something! Make a mistake. Fall in love. Kiss a stranger. Help a friend. Do something worth remembering and then you'll have something worth writing about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment