Saturday, March 17, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Boyfriend and I are all checked in, he is still doing laundry and packing.  We went shopping and he got new clothes for the first time in what seems like 2 years.  Shirts, shoes, pants and shorts- oh my!  It was fun shopping for him when he is in the mood :) Here is to hoping we can manage to get some sleep tonight because it looks like we'll be up all night getting ready to go.


I also got my first shellac manicure, and let me tell you... it is all that is awesome-sauce!  I cannot stop staring at my nails and marveling how they haven't chipped.  We'll see how they hold up once we get to the beach.  My one complaint is that the lady that did them didn't get super close to the cuticle, so on my thumbs they look slightly grown out.  Oh well, I did pick a color that I have a similar bottle of to do touch ups if need be. 


Well, we are off! I hope you enjoy my lovely guest posts I have arranged, and be sure to leave the girls some love! I'll try to post a picture or two when I get the chance :)

1 comment: