Thursday, April 19, 2012

100th Post Coming Up!

Thank you all for your kind words and for sharing your stories on my last post.  Time and time again I'm reminded why I started this blog, the camaraderie that exists among military SO's. 

In honor of my 100th post, I'm opening the floor to you readers for questions.  I've seen other bloggy ladies do Q&A posts and I thought I'd give it a try.  So, next post I'll do my best to answer any and all questions you pose.  So go ahead, ask the things you've always wanted to know about me.  Also to new followers, feel free to introduce yourself and I hope to get to know you better as well.

In case you hadn't noticed, I now have a blog button!  Sue over at Hello. Also, I love you was ever so kind to create one for me.  Check out her blog if you haven't already, she is super sweet and is a milie spouse living in Japan, how cool is that?


Button


Finally, I had a video to share.  I can't stop giggling when I watch this. I'd say about 85% of this is true for me.  Minus the school and getting married parts haha.  So if you are also 24-ish, give it a watch, it made my day. 
The Official Anthem for 24 Year Olds

2 comments:

  1. 1. What is your dream job when you finish grad school?

    2. Coffee, tea or soda?

    3. What is your go-to music when you are studying? When you need a pick-me-up? When you're happy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute button! I am going to grab it! P.s. you won my blocks giveaway! I will be emailing you soon. I am going to think of some questions!

    ReplyDelete