Monday, May 2, 2011

Off The Radar

Yeah, it's that lovely time of the year... the one where school and work will completely kill any semblance of a life that I thought I had.  I'm frantically trying to finish my HUGE research paper so I can edit the heck out of it the rest of the week.  Start studying for my Anatomy and Physiology final (hoping for a B so I can just be done with the class), typing up a take home, another huge paper, and two presentations.   Why didn't I stop with a bachelor's degree again? Oh right, that whole want to be an Audiologist thing :)

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I am probably going to drop off the face of the earth for the next week and a half or so.  I may pop in with a photo or update should I have any news on the R&R situation, but I'm still just trying to stay focused on school work at the moment.  Thankfully I don't have any patients scheduled currently, but that could change in an instant. I think I schmoozed the office secretaries enough with cookies that they will take pity on me and not give me a patient until finals are over *fingers crossed*.  Yes, I play dirty, but it usually works.

I'll try to keep reading all the blogs I follow, but it may just be a skimming.  Ok, light at the end of the tunnel is hopefully some R&R time with that one guy I'm kind of crazy about.  Then the summer semester beings... and the madness continues.  See you all in about 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment