Thursday, April 7, 2011

ABC's of me!

(A) Age: 23
(B) Bed Size: Twin…. Can you tell I live in a tiny 300 square foot studio?
(C) Chore You Really Dislike: Hand washing dishes… blech!
(D) Dogs? Mac Gregor, Mac for short, the family dog.  He’s all sorts of special... and I mean special, I'll have to do a post about him one of these days.
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Cup of coffee or chai tea
(F) Favorite Color: I can't pick just one!! Pink, Purple, Green, Teal, Red… really can’t go wrong.
(G) Gold or Silver? White gold or platinum are my favorite!  I’ve never gotten into yellow gold.
(H) Height: 5'10”
(I) Instruments You Play: Used to play clarinet
(J) Job Title: Graduate Student and Research Assistant Extraordinaire!
(K) Kids: No thank you.
(L) Live: Tiny little studio in the heart of campus.
(M) Mom's Name: Valerie, goes by Val
(N) Nicknames: Dani, Dani-long-legs, Dee Dee and “Seester” from my sister
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Nada, let’s keep it that way :)
(P) Pet Peeve: So freaking many! People that drag their shoes/scuff their feet when walking, people that don't clean up after themselves, competitive students, slow drivers, and many many more!
(Q) Quote from a Movie: "As you wish!” I’ve been in a Princess Bride mood lately :)
(R) Right or Left Handed? Righty!
(S) Siblings: 1 widdle seester.  She’s 3 years younger.
(T) Time You Wake Up? Whenever I have to be to class, so it varies based upon the day, anywhere from 6-9 am, except on weekends when it becomes a "whenever I feel like it" kind of day.
(U) Underwear: “Cheeker Peekers” as my friends and I call them, or something cutesy and lacy.
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: The only one I hate are Lima Beans… blech! I do love a good balsamic roasted brussel sprout now.
(W) What Makes You Run Late: Hitting the snooze button too many times.
(X) X-Rays: Teeth and my right knee (old track injury).
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Anything I bake, but I make a mean tuna noodle casserole, chicken parmesan or lemon pepper roasted chicken.
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Three way tie between manatees, lemurs or red pandas.


How stinkin' cute are they?


1 comment: