Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hitting the wall.

It's 3 am, I can't sleep and I just feel like I'm at a really rough point right now, I haven't felt this low since Christmas really.  I have so much school work to do, partly my fault with all the procrastinating, and also profs who wait to assign major projects until the last month of classes, grr!

I also just feel like I've had it with deployment at this point.  Seriously, 7 months and not even a leave date in sight.... soooo not fair! I'm also tired of hearing the disappointment in LT's voice whenever he calls and he says "well not this month honey."  His dejected voice gets me down every time, I just wish I could hug him and make him feel better.  I guess I'm in the mood to have a pity party.  I just am ready to have a huge ugly cry, scream and throw really fragile objects around my apartment.  I try so very hard to be thankful and count my blessings, but tonight I've just had it.  I'm ready for this shit to be over already.

I'm going to bed.  Here is to hoping a long cry, lots of sleep and copious amounts of chocolate after a morning run help me to find some inner strength.  I am seriously lacking that big time right now.

3 comments:

  1. Hugs! Personally I think I'd ad some Ben and Jerrys to that mix, but that's just me. I hope that you two get a leave date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! And can I just say how crappy it is that he STILL doesn't have a date for R&R?!? That is absolutely ridiculous! :hugs: Hang in there

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think that personal care days make up for super shitty times. Maybe schedule a massage at a training school? Or a pedicure (my favorite!)?

    Now my bitching looks weak-sauce. Thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete